Great Than, Less Than, Equal To

Good Saturday morning everyone!  Going to be heading over to my dear sweet mom's house in a little while to celebrate her birthday, but before I go, I wanted to share what we have been 
working on in class this week.
Yep...it's our good ol' friends greater than, less than and equal to.  
I found some really good videos on YouTube and put them into a PowerPoint for our kids.  They really loved them, especially this one that has 2 sets of pictures on a large variety of slides.  I had the students hold up their hand in the direction that the alligator would go to munch on the numbers.  There wasn't a peep in the room because they were so engaged!




I also found some fabulous resources from Pinterest....gotta love Pinterest!

Here is a fabulous poster that we used.

You can find it right here at Teacher Bits & Bobs: 

We also used this A-MAZING work station that goes along with this standard.
You can find it here at The Littlest Scholars blog:
A-MAZING Work Station for Greater Than and Less Than

I also created this game a while ago and pulled it out for a center activity for my kiddos...AND it's on sale for 85 cents!!  What a bargain!!

My <, >, = Game


Have an amazing Saturday...and Happy Birthday, MOM!





1 comment

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out! So glad you could use it in your classroom :)

    Jessica
    The Littlest Scholars

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top