Halloween This and That...

Well, today we got an extra day off in observance of Nevada Day.  Can I just say, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"?  After a week of conferences, not only my own, but 2 with my son's teachers, it was a much appreciated break.  Soooooooo...I spent the day organizing my kitchen, cooking and freezing meals, painting my bathroom napping, catching up on the DVR, reading I, Michael Bennett...and, I admit I did do just a wee bit of cleaning, but not any more than I had to do!  LOL!

So next week will be our "Halloween" party.  We used to be really spoiled and have the day of or at least the day after Halloween off, but then the voters took that away and now they hook it to a weekend.  Which is why, when I saw this on Pinterest, I had to share.  Have you seen it, too????  Do you feel the same way?


So, I want to know what you do on October 31st.   Are you on Fall Break?  Do your kids dress up?  Do you not celebrate it at all?  Tell me, tell me, tell me!

As for us, we are doing a pajama party.  I've got my Packer jammies all ready to go.  So while I may not be thrilled about Halloween being right plop in the middle of the week, wearing my jammies to school on a Wednesday, does seem just a bit sinful!  LOL!

3 comments

  1. We do NOTHING! It makes me kind of sad. I wish we were dressing up or something! But we have lots of fun work to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packer Jammies!!! Are you a fellow Wisconsinite?? LOVE! :)
    Your newest follower - Lisa
    Growing Firsties is having a Pete the Cat Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! So glad to have you joining us! Actually, I was born in MI, but live in good ol' Sin City! On my way to check out your blog!

    Heidi, such a bummer! I read somewhere that a whole town cancelled Halloween...TWO YEARS IN A ROW! THE WHOLE TOWN! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top