Baby, it's COLD outside!

Brrrrr!  How is the weather where you are?  I can't believe I wore capris to school a week ago and now I'm thinking layers and boots!  FALL at last!  (Unless you're in my classroom where the temp hangs right around 85 degrees, but that's another story for another time!)

This sudden turn to colder weather inspired me to get to work on a new unit...Hot Chocolate Love!  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!  I could drink hot chocolate anytime, anywhere!  How about you?  The last time we went to the Apple Store at the Fashion Show Mall I noticed a little place called Serendipity!  YEP!  THAT one!  It's at Caesar's Palace.  Going to HAVE to check that one out for sure!  I am sure that I can force my sweet son to go, too.  He LOVES hot chocolate more than I do...if that's possible!

Anyway, on to the reason for this post.  I spent part of this 3 day weekend (I hope you got today off, too!) working on Hot Chocolate Love and wanted to share a freebie with you!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
If you'd like to check out the FREEBIE for Plus or Minus 10 Marshmallows, follow this link:
Hot Chocolate Love FREEBIE!

So, just how do YOU like your hot chocolate?  marshmallows?  whip cream?  peppermint?
Or maybe some other way?
Enjoy!!

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for this adorable *freebie*. I LOVE it!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top