TPT Sale!!

Good morning!  I hope you're snuggly and warm and getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving this week.  I wanted to be one of the first to tell you that it's time for one of the very best sales that Teachers Pay Teachers throws.  YEP!  CYBER MONDAY!!!  Many, many sellers will be celebrating next Monday by offering 20% off of their items.  TPT then adds another 10% off on top of that, bringing your savings up to 28%!!  Time to unload that wish list!  I can't wait to do some shopping myself!

Here is the info that you need:



I am extending my sale until the 29th, so if you want to visit me, you can find me here:


Be sure to tell your friends!  I am working on some FREEBIES in conjunction with this sale.

If I don't chat with you before, enjoy your Thanksgiving!  And for those of you brave enough to go shopping the day after, I hope your bargains are plentiful!

4 comments

  1. Hello! I found your blog from ProTeacher, and it is fantastic! You've helped me so much with TPT questions. I'm so glad that I've found your blog. I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award! This is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's a great way to get your name out there. Stop back to my blog to get more information!
    Lauren
    http://dogdaysofthirdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, WOW!!! Thank you! I have never heard of the Liebster Award, but it sounds GREAT! Who are you on PT????

    Off to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT! I know you who are!!!!

    LOVE you and that adorable pup, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your activities! I cannot wait until I see your adorable *freebies*!

    I am a new follower to your blog and a 1st grade teacher too! Hop over to my blog when you get the chance. You might win something from my TpT store. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top