25 DAYS of FREEBIES!


So I know, that you know that the holidays can definitely put a drain on the wallet.  And if you know me at all, you know I can never pass up a good bargain, so.... it's time to provide some relief!  Check in here each day to find a limited-time-only FREEBIE!  The first day was the Racing with Santa Fact Families game.  Down below are FREEBIES for today and tomorrow. {Since Mondays are ALWAYS crazy, I thought I'd post early.}  Hurry up and download them, because they will only be available for a limited time!
{And no, they won't all be Christmassy.}



NOW ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEST PART!?!??!?!?!

One lucky follower will win $75 to my TPT store!!!!

So start making your wish list now!  It could be you!  I will pull the winner on the morning on December 26 {after I am all done bargain shopping!!  Did I mention I love a bargain????}. 

BUT...

If you want to increase your chances, tell your friends to follow my blog.  For each new friend that joins, either you or they leave a comment on this post telling me you sent them, and then 
YOU 
get an extra entry!  
So HURRY!  Go tell all of your friends!  


Just added it all up!  You will receive $55 in items if you download all of the FREEBIES!!!!





No comments

Back to Top