How About a FREEBIE?

Hello Everyone!  Has this just been the craziest of weeks?  Or is it just because we had a full week of school.  Whew!  Thanksgiving, followed by bargain shopping, followed by report cards...I am so ready for this weekend...how about you?

Anyway, thought I'd stop by and post a FREEBIE!  A couple of my kiddos are having a hard time with fact families.  I have a couple of games I've made for fact families, but thought I'd make one with Santa and his flashy new sleigh!  (Aren't these the cutest Santa graphics?  You can pick up a set at Scrappin Doodles...and the traffic light is part of the new Speed Racer set at Just So Scrappy Too.

 You can find the freebie in my store right here:

Have an amazing Saturday!


2 comments

  1. I am loving ALL of your *freebies* Cyndie!!! You have such a generous heart! I am happy to be one of the newest followers of your wonderful blog. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I just shared some *freebies* too! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of your kind words!
    On my way! Hop...hop...hop! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top