OK...here we go...the rest of the FREEBIES!

Don't you just love ThistleGirl's graphics?

These are the writing non-negotiables that our grade level created last year.

A fun little review game.

I don't know about you, but my kiddos could always use a punctuation review.

This is a great activity if you use a Word Work center.

Great for sticking in the lunchbox of your favorite little ones.

This really helped my kiddos!

This game requires a little thinking.  Your kiddos have to match the person to the tool that they use.

Excellent for Common Core!

This is one of my top selling items!

Well, get them while they're free!!!  
Enjoy!

1 comment

  1. WOW Cyndie...you have such wonderful *freebies* and such a generous heart! I hope you have lots and lots of people grabbing all of your goodies!!! =)

    I just shared several winter/snow *freebies*. Hop over if you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top