20% off Sale, PLUS 5 FREEBIES!

Yep!  5 more FREEBIES coming your way.  
I have been dabbling in something new.  I keep thinking about how our local school supply store (that is no longer in business) had all of those wonderful bulletin board sets.  I always spent a great deal of time browsing through them.  So, I'm going to try them out.  And, starting now, through Saturday night, you can check my first one out for FREE.  Here's a preview of it.  If you download it, 
I'd LOVE to hear what you think!!


You can find it right here!

There are at least 4 other FREEBIES, so poke around in my shop and check them all out!  
Happy Weekend!!!!

2 comments

  1. I don't twitter, I don't even know how to twitter, but your bulletin board caught my eye. I love*love*love your colors. It's so pretty I decided to download it and give it a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I don't twitter either. In fact, I didn't even think of Twitter when I made it. I would LOVE to get some feedback from you on this. How did it print? How did it fit together? Was it "user friendly"? Any suggestions?

    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top