Facebook Page and...

OK...so who has gone back to work already and who goes on Monday?  Me?  I'm going on Monday.  I was talking to my friends about it and think the Wednesday to Wednesday deal sounds better.  Two half weeks sounds great...one the week that school gets out (when all the kids have ants in their pants and Santa on their brain) and one to get back into the routine.

I'm already counting down until the next 3 day weekend!  (Oh, come on, you know you are, too!)

So...what productive things did you do over the break?  (or non-productive?)
My son and I went to see Monsters Inc., 3-D.  Cute movie...always was.
The biggest chore was cleaning out.  Boy, that was long overdue, but we pretty much finished everything that didn't get done over the summer.  I have to admit that I kind of liked having all of this extra time after Christmas to get things done.

Of course, it would be wonderful to have something like this
going on in my closet, but since that's about the size of my bedroom, I don't see that happening anytime soon, but a girl can dream, right?

Also, wanted to share with you the "birth" of my FB page.  Not sure how many of you are on FB, but if you are, would you mind hoping over and "liking" my page?  There's a little surprise when you get over there.


AND....some of the freebies are still up at my store, so grab 'em while you can. 

Now get out there and enjoy your weekend!!!

1 comment

Back to Top