My Cute Graphics

I almost afraid to let this amazing secret out of the bag, but it's too fabulous to keep to myself.  Have you heard of My Cute Graphics?  It is a website of simply adorable graphics that are FREE!  Yep...you read that correctly A-DORABLE and FREE!  Her terms of use are beyond kind, especially if you 
happen to be a teacher.

She has graphics for nearly everything under the sun, such as this one... 


or this one...





or  this one...


I used her a-dorable graphics to create my latest unit, 



which you can find here.

I just have to say a HUGE 

to 
for her amazing talent and her kindness to teachers!





5 comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered My Cute Graphics as well about a month ago. She's my go-to graphics destination these days. Your new unit looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! Thanks so much for sharing. What a great resource! I can't wait to create!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG thanks for sharing this secret with everyone! I will have to go check her stuff out! I am your newest follower!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find!!! Thank you for sharing this awesome resource and I can't wait to check her website out! I found your blog through the 14 days of love blog hop! And I'm a new follower. :)

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top