A is for...

So do you remember my dear, sweet Eddie in my class?  He is this darling boy that I am certain I am just going to have to hide in my purse and bring home with me.  
He is smart as a whip, but does not have a very large English vocabulary (and sadly I have a very small Spanish vocabulary).  But truth be told, we do pretty alright together.

Anyway, I have been working on a variety of items to help build his English vocabulary, understanding of sounds and sight word skills.

Here is my latest creation that I am going to spring on him tomorrow.  
He has really been working on differentiating  vowel sounds, so tomorrow we are going to 
put that to use with this new game, 
You can also use it with your kiddos, if you go here.
And best of all...it's absolutely FREE!

If you're over here visiting from Charity's 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
or if you are a follower or happened upon my blog one way or another

WELCOME!

It's good to "see" you!  I'd love for you to leave me a comment and tell me how you found me
and how you'll use this game. 

Make it a great week!

4 comments

  1. What a great resource. I hope Eddie enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your game. I found it through Manic Monday. Please check out my Freebie too, I'm two link ups after yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this! Great resource for ELLs.

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top