Autism Linky

I will bet there is not one person reading this that Autism has not touched in one way or another.
April is Autism Awareness Month and in honor of this, I am linking up with several other bloggers for the
Don't you just love this saying...Until Every Piece Fits.

I have created a set of 25 Token Boards which are very effective for working with any student's behavior.
Here is a small sampling.
They were so much fun to create! 





It is part of the Rafflecopter prizes that you can enter to win over at  Crayonbox Learning.
{It will be available in my store after the Linky Party is over.}

For my FREEBIE, I created a Color Matching Game.
 

This game offers gameboards with and without a color dot for a visual.


Students will match the color pictures to the correct cards.

I hope that you'll stop into my store and download this FREEBIE for either yourself or 
someone that you love.  
You can find it right here.

And if you're over here from
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
thank you for popping in!
Thank you to Charity for hosting, too!

A HUGE thank you to Danielle at Crayonbox Learning for creating this amazing linky party.
Be sure to head here and enter the Rafflecopter giveaway!





3 comments

  1. I LOVE the color sorting activity! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this fabulous freebie! I can't wait to check out your token boards - they look very interesting!

    Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great activity for my kiddo's! They will just love it :) Thanks!


    The Adventures of Room 83

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top