Countdown to Summer!

OK...I'll admit it...every year before school starts, I know when summer vacation starts.  Do you?  It's not that I don't love my kiddos, it's just that I absolutely love the freedom of doing what I want when I want and so appreciate the time to get things done!

So, for this week's
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

I have a wonderful much needed

Best of all it's FREE.  You can find it right here in my store.

AND...while you're there, just thought I'd mention that everything in my store is 20% off until Tuesday!

Have a great week!

4 comments

  1. I always know summer is getting close when I start thinking...next year I will....Next year I should....Can I have a do over? That time is coming. I have been heard to say those very words.

    Terri
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I have no idea how many more days we have. Today is our 4th snow day, and we haven't even had Spring Break, yet! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I'm definitely counting down the days! Thanks for sharing!
    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top