Currently...

Hooray!  It's time for one of my favorite linkys!  Currently...hosted by Farley over at Oh, Boy 4th Grade!

So what are you up to right now? 

Here's what's going on with me!


So who still catches reruns of NCIS?  LOVE it!  ...and how come Mark Harmon just keeps getting better looking with age????

Is if flip flop weather in your neck of the woods?  It is here!  It's been a glorious week and I've got new sparkly pink and purple glittery toes to bust out tomorrow!  LOL!  Come on!  
The color is called GIRLY...what more could you ask for?

Who is listening to the Spring Break come crashing to an end?  ME!  
I got a ton done, but definitely could use another week!  Anyone else?

Tops on my list is getting my dad back home to Las Vegas.  Florida is toooooo far away!  He had a little complication from a surgery and he is doing "impatient" PT for now.  Love this man!  He is my hero!
Now hurry up and come home!

Spent some quality time with my sweet son over break, but that always leaves me wanting more!  
We planted a flower garden, went to Yogurtland {about three times}, saw the Croods, ate at our favorite restaurants, watched movies at home and just hung out!  
Such a treat!

As for my advice, I am all about the cute!  Many people believe presentation is everything...which, to a degree it is.  It's a great attention grabber, but if the product isn't of good quality, your buyers probably won't come back..which would be sad.  So spend time working on the presentation, 
but back it up with high-quality work!

So....what are you up to CURRENTLY?



7 comments

  1. I hope that your dad is home quick and healthy! I wish spring break were longer too, but only 40 more school days until summer break (not that I'm counting!)

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your Dad well & hoping he's home soon! Oh, and yes, Mark Harmon DOES get better looking...isn't that the case with men?! Lucky! Happy to be your newest follower :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cyndie,
    I hope all goes well with your dad and that he comes home soon :)

    On a side note--LOVE the NCIS reruns! That show really is one of the best and I could definitely watch it for hours on end :)

    --jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Dad is home soon! Excited to your newest follower.

    Meg
    Buzz Around in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhh...love NCIS! Such a great show!
    Flip flop weather here! There was no way these 10 were making an appearance without a pedi! Got one Friday with my daughter!
    Hope your dad has a speedy recovery.
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY glad to hear your Dad is coming home soon! As for NCIS - Best.show.ever! I love Mark Harmon - hottie! :) While I love flip flop weather, I can't wear them - bad for the feet! But I definitely go for the mani-pedi and PINK and sparkly is always nice!

    HAVE a great week!
    Danielle
    Crayonbox Learning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! We found your blog through Farley's Linky. We're your newest followers:) Love the name!

    I agree, NCIS never gets old. I hope your dad gets out of the hospital soon. Sending positive vibes your way!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top