Manic Monday

Hello there!  I have hooked up with Charity from Classroom Freebies for

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
I can't believe that as I am writing this, it's St. Patrick's Day and before we blink, it will be Easter time!  
So who has had their Spring Break already?  We have one more week to get through and then it 
will be our turn.  I can't wait!!

So have you heard of Bunny Bait?  Oh, my it is HEAVENLY!!
A little mix of white chocolate popcorn and M&M's.  Believe me when 
I tell you it is pure DELICIOUSHNESS!!!

You can find the recipe right over here at Bake at 350.
Not only is it so yummy, it's also so pretty!

So to finish off this fantastic treat, I have created some tags for you to tie on to it.
AND there are also some tags for your favorite PEEPS!

You can find these
 right here.

ENJOY!

4 comments

  1. omg that sounds delicious! I was just thinking that I needed a new idea for Easter presents and then I found this! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmm YUM!!! Thank you so much for the idea, Cyndie! Have a great week!

    Danielle
    Crayonbox Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!
    I can't wait to make this for Easter - it will be DELICIOUS!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    I found you through the Classroom Freebies linky party - and am so glad that I did!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so yummy! I'll have to check it out!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top