St. Paddy's BLOG HOP!

Now didn't I promise you something big?!?!?!

You have just struck 
gold!
This is the
It doesn't matter if you start here or hopped over to here.  Keep following the buttons to all of our blogs and you will make a complete circle.  Download each item and look for the gold coin in the product.  Unscramble the words to figure out the phrase.  Then head on over to Christi at Ms. Fultz's Corner 
to enter the phrase for a chance to win a
$100 Teachers Pay Teachers gift card!
Isn't that exciting?!?!  
Not to mention that you get an amazing collection of FREEBIES from all of us as you go!
And speaking of FREEBIES, here is mine!
How to Catch a Leprechaun Flip Book and Craftivity.
You can find it right here!
Now, are you ready for the next stop?
Hop on over here to my amazing friend Wendy at Teacher's Toolkit.

15 comments

  1. Thanks for the great craftivity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I found you through the blog hop. thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cyndie,
    Thanks for the freebie and clue #12! I am already a follower of your blog and your TPT store.
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! Thanks so much, Cyndie!!! Love following your fab blog!
    Growing Firsties has a Fraction Leprechaun Freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are building leprechaun traps this year and this will be perfect to go with them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this project (and your blog!) I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to make this with my firsties!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect for making our leprechaun traps before Spring Break!

    Thanks so much!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. From one Cindee to another Cyndie! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Found you through the Leprechaun's Gold blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am your newest follower! I found you through the blog hop! Thanks for the cute activity.

    Christa

    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo much fun! Thank you for the freebie too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't to do this with my kiddos! Thanks for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. just found your cute blog! I'm following you now:)
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your freebie is so adorable! I'm your newest follower!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the activity, My daughter has been building traps since she was five and she is now 9. I can't wait to see what she will do this year.

    thank you, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top