Take It and Make It

My wonderful friend, Cynthia over at 2nd Grade Pad has just started hosting


When she first announced I asked myself...Make and Take?  And it doesn't even have to be school related?  I happily told Cynthia I was on it!

So I am happy to announce that I have linked up with her.

Can you believe that this week is St. Paddy's?  
As soon as we turn around from that, we will be "hopping" right over into Easter!

Today's item is an Easter treat with two different versions...one for your students and one for your friends.  Both are included in the packet. 

This is what the finished product looks like:


They are sooooooooooooo easy to make.  Simply print out both pages and fold the pocket page.  

I used one of my favorite things
to adhere mine.  

Now all you have to do is fill with some wonderful treats and Easter grass for extra cuteness.  
Then just sit back and listen to your friends and/or students rave about how wonderful you are!
(all the while you are thinking what a snap they were to make!)

If you like these and would like to pick one up for all of the amazing people you know, just pop in to my store and pick up the pattern for just $1!

Be sure to look for sets of Pocket Hangers coming out VERY soon!


4 comments

  1. Love the pocket hanger!! Great for putting all those Easter treats in!!

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea - imagine the smiles.....! Thanks for sharing!

    Wendy
    Teacher's Toolkit

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top