Manic Monday

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
It's that time again!  
Gotta love a good FREEBIE, right?  Be sure to stop by Charity's Manic Monday Linky and 
check out all of the other FREEBIES being offered this week!  

I recently bought an adorable graphic set and HAD to put it to use.
So that is how this week's freebie was born.  

Introducing Bubble Addition
(Click on the picture to head to my store to download the game.)


Aren't the graphic just oh, so cute?

Here is what the gameboard looks like:


I love that it can be done independently or with a partner.
The only materials needed are a paperclip and some markers to cover the problems.
I also like that the students spin for the answer and then have to find the problem that matches it.

I hope you and your students enjoy this game.  If you use it, I'd love to hear your feedback!

3 comments

  1. Wow. I love your Bubble Addition Game. Thank you so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lady bugs! They add a Spring-y touch to your blog! Cute Math idea also. I'm passing it on to my buddy teacher. She teaches math and will LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!

    Angela
    The Teacher's Desk 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I see you made front page on Teacher Pay Teachers!

    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top