Teacher Appreciation Extravaganza!!!!!

Who loves teachers?
We do!!!

I have teamed up with 14 other bloggers to bring you the


This is the

Have you been collecting all of the amazing FREEBIES as you hopped along to each blog?  
If you missed one (or more) along the way, there is a button at the bottom to take you to 
my friend Christina over at Sugar and Spice to start the blog hop.

AND be sure to enter the Rafflecopter for a chance to win one of these AMAZING prizes!

 Including  
$100 gift card for Spa Finder
$20 for Starbucks
$20 for Barnes & Noble
$15 for Bath and Body Works
$15 for iTunes
$10 for Old Navy
$10 for Target
$10 for Amazon
$10 for Kohl's
$10 for Teachers Pay Teachers
$10 for a Macaroni Grill/Chilli's/Maggiano's/On the Border combo card
AND
Tunes for Teachers by Susan Paul!


{$10 or less}


I SERIOUSLY wish I could enter!

Now, for the FREEBIE here on my blog.
I almost am afraid to mention it, but have you started thinking about next school year?

Here you can pick up a planning calendar for next school year.
(Click on the cover page to pick up your freebie.)
I hope that every day on your calendar is filled with happiness and success with your students! 


  
Here is the Rafflecopter to enter for a chance to win one of the amazing prizes listed above!



If you've missed any stops or want to start at the beginning, start here:

Finally, I am happy to announce that I, along with many other Teachers Pay Teachers sellers will be participating in another one of those amazing sales, so get your shopping carts all revved up!

Click on the sign above to go to my store. 

I am going to leave you by signing out by one of my favorite quotes:
The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate "apparently ordinary" people to unusual effort.  The tough problem is not in identifying winners:  it is in making winners out of ordinary people.  ~K. Patricia Cross


17 comments

  1. Great giveaway! This would be awesome to win for sure!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! What can I say? SUPER FANTASTIC!!! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe it's never too early to start thinking about the next school year. ;) Thanks for the calendars!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute calendars! Love them. THANK YOU!!!


    Dani
    Crayonbox Learning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the calendars, Cyndie - so cute! Thanks very much for sharing!

    Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing these great calendars. I LOVE all of you products!! Thanks for being a great bloggy friend.
    Kathy and Susan
    The Fun Factory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the calendar! Perfect for planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in need of these calendars as it's time to start thinking about another year! Thanks so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your calendars are so great! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing they are soooooo cute and will be a great way to get next year started!! What a wonderful way to start the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much. I love the calendars!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the cute calendars!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has been a fun hop this morning! What a great giveaway and now I am following all your stores and blogs! LOVE IT!
    Valerie
    Georgia Grown Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for everything.....Love your calendars!!!!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much.. all the freebies were so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top