A MUST for Your Back to School Shopping List

I know that you have seen this amazing pencil sharpener on various blogs, but I am here to tell you that it is a MUST for your back to school shopping list!

Yep!  This cute little pencil sharpener will make your life a lot easier!


I have been asked to review several products, many of which do not get a "yes" from me.  This one I definitely had to try  because I had heard so many good things about it, and let me tell you it did not disappoint!

You can find out about it and other supplies over here at Classroom Friendly Supplies.

I love their byline: 
The Sharpener That All The Teachers Are Talking About
It will change the way you sharpen pencils in your classroom. 
 
It is TRUE!  I have taken this sharpener with me to two different grade level meetings so that my coworkers could see how fabulous it is!
 
I will admit when I first got the sharpener, I was a little concerned about the durability however, it has sharpened more pencils than I can count.  It has withstood my son (a/k/a Bull in a China Shop) along with a class of first graders and a class of fourth graders.  I ended up sharing it with the teacher next door when his sharpener broke.  I thought my kids were tough on things, they are nothing compared to the fourth graders next door! 
 
Here are some reasons that I think you should consider purchasing it:
  • It is very durable.
  • It is super easy to use.  I love how my first graders were able to use it without help from me.
  • It is super quiet.
  • The tray actually holds all of the shavings inside without any slipping out.
  • It comes in a variety of colors. 
 Here is a quick little video to show how it is used.  Mind you, we made it before our custodian could secure it in our classroom.

video

Now I know that you can see shavings on the table.  They had just opened and spilled some out, plus they had sharpened like a million pencils.  I am telling you they love this sharpener. 

If you are looking into purchasing one of these, I would suggest teaming up with 2 other teachers, because the sharpener is a great price to start off with, but when you buy three, it becomes a super sweet deal!

You can find all that you need to know right here on the Classroom Friendly Supplies website.
 

No comments

Back to Top