Christmas in July SALE and FREEBIE HOP!




As hot as it's been here lately, I'm hoping a Christmas in July Sale will make us all think cool thoughts!

So, I have teamed up with 16 other amazing teacher-bloggers to host, not on a sale this weekend, but we are also offering some amazing winter holiday themed freebies and the chance to win your choice of products from each of our store. 

Yep! You will get to choose a product from each one of our stores! We will have 2 grand prizes, one for a K-2 primary teacher and one for a 3-5 intermediate teacher!  How GREAT is that!?!?!  Not to mention an amazing way to kick of your school year.

This hop will take you to all 17 blogs where you will collect TPT freebies along the way. If you're not already following our stores you might want to do so when you collect your freebie so you don't miss out on exclusive upcoming sales, new product listings and events.  (And boy, do we have something SUPER COOL in the works!)

Hidden in each freebie found on TPT, is a flamingo hanging out on the beach. Look for a Christmas song written in the sand. Find the underlined word. You will need to collect all 17 words for the grand prize. Once you have all 17 words, then you can enter by listing the words on the Rafflecopter for a chance to win the grand prize on the final stop. 

If you are looking for another pink flamingo, then you are at the right place!
I am the NINTH stop on the hop.


So are you in for the fun, freebies and possibility of winning an amazing grand prize? Well, what are you waiting for? Get going…All you need to do is click on my freebie below, follow my TPT store, and download your freebie. Find the underlined word hidden in my freebie with the flamingo in the sand and add it to your list. 

Click on the picture above to collect your FREEBIE!

While your there, take a look around because my entire store is 20% off from July 5th thru July 7th. 

Here are some examples to what I have on sale in my store.  If you click on the link it will take you to that section or directly to my store.








Oh, whew!  I lost a little bit of control there...must be the heat!  Actually, I wanted those of you that have never visited my store to see that there are a wide variety of products available.


Now back to the hop...
When you are done, you will have made a complete circle around to each blog on the hop. Remember to collect the words as you hop and download FREEBIES, then enter the words in the Rafflecopter for a chance to win the amazing grand prize.
Don’t forget to follow our TPT stores and blogs along your travels! 
You never know what we might be up to next…
Hint..Hint..It just keeps getting better! 


The darling graphics in our buttons can be found here:
JW Illustrations
Ms. Fultz's Corner

9 comments

  1. That was SUCH A CUTE idea for a blog hop! Thank you for all the freebies! And a giveaway on top of that! So fun! I can imagine this took a good deal of work organizing it all so that we could reap the benefits. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet comment. Thank you so much for joining in the fun and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Just looked at your steam punk room theme. Love it!! Well done for being so original!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the kiddos were cute, but I have to admit I don't really know anything about Steampunk. I'll take the compliment though. :-)

      Delete
  3. Great freebie, thanks! Love this blog hop. I am finding some great blogs to follow!!
    Pam
    http://mrspspecialties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that Pam. I hope that you will enjoy the freebies that you've collected. I do have a pretty amazing team of bloggers that I work with, that's for sure!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop. I love the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your freebie!! Thank you so much for sharing.
    Merinda
    Pirate Girl's Education Invasion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cyndie! I just found your blog and am your newest follower! I bet you are having a ball! :) Thank you for sharing about Vegas- and for the great freebie!!! I'd love you to stop over to my blog if you get a chance!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top