VIVA LAS VEGAS {Blogger/Teacher Meet Up}

Wooooo-hooo!  Some of my very favorite bloggers came to MY town!  Yep, Las Vegas, baby! 


It was entirely too much fun!


Everyone was in town for the SDE and I Teach K conferences.

I went with my friends Tish (the best U-turn driver in town and also a amazing kindergarten teacher at my school) and her daughter (the brand-spanking new CCSD hire...although she's been doing a fabulous job subbing the past 2 years at our school) Adair.


After we finally found the hotel (yep!  I'm claiming that they moved it since the last time we were there!), it was time for the fun!

We met up with my long-time friend Michelle from Well, Michelle?.  She and I used to work together a few years ago, so we've known each other long before we were bloggers.


I have since decided that I need to overcome my shyness and be bolder!  I missed out on some amazing photo ops!

But, I did chat with the fabulous John and the amazing Amy from TPT!


I told John to be sure to leave his money behind in Vegas (that's why we don't pay state tax) so I had to include the money graphic in his pic!
Thank you TPT for footing the bill for the food and drinks and for the fabulous gift certificates!

I also met Teresa from Confessions of a Teaching Junkie (doesn't she have the most fabulous taste in clothing?) and Callie from Teach a Roo,


Oh, and as long as I've lived in Vegas I've never met Elvis (OK, maybe once or twice!), but the fabulous folks from SDE brought him as a surprise guest!


There were some incredible prizes given out.  I won a very cool puzzle and my friend Adair won a beautiful necklace.  Tish won a $100 gift certificate to MPM School Supplies and they each won gift certificates to Erin Condron.

( I forgot to add this in the first time.)
This is Michelle and Lisa Lilienthal.  Why are they sad and feeling like losers?  Wellllll....they forgot to fill out their raffle tickets!  However, Michelle did win a gift card for Erin Condron, too.  Not Lisa though...poor Lisa.  (Bet they don't forget next year!)
But they're not losers...they were just sooooooooooo excited!!  (Like me!)

It was an absolutely A-MAZING time.  I have a whole year to work on my not-so-shy and not-so-starstruck self so I can walk up and chat it up with some of my fave bloggers and sellers.  
I can't wait for next year!

A huge thank you to the amazing organizers of this event!

If you want to read more about the meet-up and see more pics, just hop on over here to
 What the Teacher Wants and check it all out!!

For those of you that were there and those of you planning to come, see you next year!


11 comments

  1. Love it Cyndie! Super cool borders on your pictures too! I can't wait for next year either, but we should definitely meet up again before then!
    Take care,
    Michelle
    from Well, Michelle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Cyndie! It looks like it was a blast. So, so much fun. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again next year!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun Cyndie! Love your pictures :)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! Looks like you all had a fabulous time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAYAY!!!!! I love your post!!!! See you again next year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot too, or I think I did but I did win a Erin Conden card too! I wanted to meet so many people and talk ....NEXT YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh... it was such a fun night, wasn't it? Hope we can do it again next year!! Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures, Cyndie! I actually found an Erin Condren sticker on the bottom of my purse the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wasn't it fun? I'm planning to be back next year!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top