Featured on Educents! {I'm so beyond excited!}

Every once in a while one of those amazing "Wow!  I can't believe this is happening!" opportunities comes along.  I can't believe that I am in the middle of one of those opportunities!  

Have you heard of Educents?  



 Well, sweet little ol' me has been bestowed the honor of being featured in their program!

Are you still looking for some classroom decor for your classroom? 
Well, then you should hop on over and check out this deal!


You can get all three of these for FREE!  Yep, FREE!
Well, the price is definitely right...right?

You can check it all by clicking on the picture above with the room themes.

If you're looking for a different theme, I have many, many more in my TPT store!

Click on my logo to take you there.


 If you're looking to purchase something from Educents, I would LOVE it if you'd use my referral link over to the side------>

And while we're talking Educents, be sure to enter their AMAZING 31 days of giveaways!  Still plenty of time left!  

Click on the picture to take you there.



 A huge thank you to Educents (especially Kaitlyn who was the brain child behind this and kept me organized and on-track!).  
To anyone one new who is popping in, welcome and I hope you'll stick around...there's always something new and exciting going on!

Happy Decorating!

13 comments

  1. I have not found much I needed on Educents, but this was definitely one I needed! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute neon and chalk decor! I am going with a "bright" theme this year, so the Decor is perfect! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can imagine how excited you are. Thank you for sharing your good fortune with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You are incredibly gracious, and I appreciate it.

    Debbie
    heart2heartteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for such an awesome resource!!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is such an AMAZING pack. You are very generous. Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing these. Now to decide which to use... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! This was very generous of you! Love the chalk and neon set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and wow!! I already have a theme for this year but this was too great to pass up! I love your stuff!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this ... I just found out today that I was hired to teach 7th grade after several years of being out. I probably won't use it all but the neon one really caught my eye. I did notice that I was going through each of them that the Lil'Kiddos was missing 3 months ... in the half pages with lines part. Not a big deal for me as I probably won't use it but others might like the missing months :)

    Karole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cyndie, I love the room themes you offered on EduCents. Thank you! I will enjoy using them. However, may I give one tiny bit of what I hope is constructive criticism? I noticed that at the children who wear glasses in the Li'l Kiddos set have crossed eyes. That makes me hesitant to use them. Otherwise, the materials are beautiful.Thanks. Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, was this deal taken down after a few days? When I tried to download it I got a message saying that the file wasn't found on the server. Thank you! appstategrad1999 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top