TPT Sale!

Are you ready for some bargains????

You've waited long enough!  The BIG Back to School TPT sale is coming!

Start loading up your cart, because this one is going to be a big one!
On Saturday through Tuesday, I will be offering 20% off everything in my store.
On Sunday and Monday, TPT will add to the discount making the total discount 28%.

I have my shopping cart all filled up, do you?

If you haven't left feedback for recent purchases on TPT, be sure to do it soon.
Then you can use those credits toward TPT purchases!

I'm relisting some of my products, just in case you need some ideas.  ;-)
{Clicking on the pictures will take you to that section of my store.}

Do you still need some decor for your classroom?  I have added quite a few themes over the summer.


How about some book box labels to coordinate with your theme?  These are all editable so you can add your own information.  I have also had many buyers tell me that they are great for a wide variety of uses. 

Are you looking for some Common Core units?  Maybe there is something in here that's perfect 
for your class.

How about some Common Core and various skill games for centers or early finishers?

I've just added some editable clip charts or maybe you prefer one that is already done for you.

If you're teaching the Common Core, these posters help keep you right on track and make administrators happy that you're displaying what you're teaching.  The second grade one will be available by the sale. 

Here is a brand new product that has been selling very well!  These are called Face Its.  They have a craftivity and writing prompts as well.  Perfect for bulletin boards!

If you decide to take advantage of the sale or not, one thing is certain, I am wishing all of you the very best year ever!

3 comments

  1. Hi Cyndi. I was just checking out proteacher because I'm trying to find a decent deal on book boxes. any way, I was checking out a post I had written about starting a blog, and you were very helpful. Now that I've been blogging for a few months, I wanted to thank you for helping, and now I see that you are a helpful blogger - it's true! Plus I can appreciate your beautiful blog even more because I know how much work and dedication it takes. Thanks again for taking the time to help me when I really needed some direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyndie! I just wanted to say thank you. If you check out my blog post, I'm Sorry... you can find out why. You changed my year already.

    Kimberley
    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top