Fall is in the Air

Well, I'm sure it's in the air somewhere, but we're expecting 80+ degrees here today in Vegas.  


I just wanted to do a quick blog post and let you know that yes, I am alive.  I've been buried with switching grade levels and teaching this accelerated class, but I *think* I have a grasp on it now.

I recently gave my grade level to a delicious and easy treat and wanted to share with you.

I bought some of those cute little pint canning jars.


Then I filled them with this delicious recipe I found on Pinterest.  It's called Caramel Apple Heaven...and trust me, it is!

I love the How Does She? blog!  I have found so many cute ideas over there!
(Click on the picture to take you to the recipe.)


I made this "Heavenly" recipe and filled the canning jars with the deliciousness.  Then I tied a piece of raffia around the neck of the jar.  I put it along with two different apples into a brown paper lunch sack and added a ribbon and tag to the bag.  

Super easy, really cheap and oh, so yummy!  

 Here is my final result...a great way to treat your coworkers, parent helpers, neighbors, etc.

You can find the tags here.  I used those adorable ThistleGirl graphics and cute 
fonts by KG Fonts.




1 comment

  1. That's a terrific idea! I may just steal that idea from you and do the same for our office staff and librarian. Of course, I've got no time to make caramel, but I can buy some at the store! Have you ever had that Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel? I discovered in in college 20 years ago, and I've never looked back. It's uh-maze-ing! I love how you bundled that all up. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top