Black Friday

So I have teamed up with some of my sweet bloggy friends to bring you a Black Friday TPT sale!
To say "thank you" to all of our followers (for whom we are extremely thankful) I am throwing at 20% off everything sale on Friday, November 29th.  

AND to make it even sweeter for you, from midnight (EST) until noon on November 29th, if you purchase 2 products from my store, I will send you your choice of 1 other product from my store for FREE (equal or lesser value).  

It's a B2G1 sale!


Here is how to get your FREE product.
**PLEASE read this carefully.**

After your have purchased your 2 products, you must email me at chalkoneupfortheteacher@gmail.com with the following information:
1.  the name with which you purchased your items from my store
2.  the names of the products that you purchased between midnight EST and noon EST on 
November 29th.  
3.  the name of the product that you wish to receive for FREE

Here's the link to my store (just click on the picture).

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Chalk-One-Up-For-The-Teacher
 

If you're a bargain shopper like me, you'll probably want to check out these other amazing TPT stores, as well! 


No comments

Back to Top