Gobble, Baa, Cowabunga, and That's a Fact, Jack!

Look, out in the field, it's a peacock, it's a lamb, it's...Lady GaGa?

First of all, if you know me at all, you know I love freebies and bargains.  Keeping that in mind, I can't wait to tell you about a darling freebie by my sweet friend, Lacey over at  
She posted this darling turkey writing and craftivity and I had to have it!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Disguise-a-Turkey-Project-FREEBIE-972674
Click on picture to go to the download.

I actually assigned this as homework, but you could definitely do it as a class assignment, especially if you have a short week next week like we do.

I just have to share with you a few of my kiddos clever creations. 




Aren't these adorable?  I know I'm probably biased, but I really think my second graders rocked it this project!  Lacey also included a writing page with a prompt and I have to say that my kiddos' stories were super cute and clever, too!

If you're already on break and won't be back before Thanksgiving (lucky you!), I hope you'll download it and store it away for next year.

Or, you may want to stop in and grab

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Disguise-a-Snowman-Project-983093
Click picture to take you to this product.  It's available for just $3!
I hope that you all have a very wonderful, safe and amazing Thanksgiving!  I am so thankful for each and every one of you!
Gobble, gobble, gobble!

2 comments

  1. I LOVE what your kids did with their turkeys - too cute! I just went and downloaded the turkey and might just try it next week. We're in school until Weds. at noon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your turkeys turned out super cute. I did the disguise a turkey with my firsties in class and they surprised me...always a fun activity!
    Veronica
    Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top