Books We LOVE!!

Every teacher loves books right?  
 


My sweet preschooler is now a 7th grader, but I wanted to share some books that we loved when he was little.

Goodnight Moon, a classic!  I read this every night when my sweet baby boy was growing in my tummy!

Oh, and pass the tissues for this one!  I read it the night before my son's first day of preschool.  I boo-hooed through the whole thing!  

 I know that if I pulled this book out today, my son would start giggling.

Oh, and boy...I'll bet I can recite this one still today!

I have linked up with Kindergarten Smorgasboard to share all the books we love!!!


And don't forget.. you can still pick up our Preschool Rocks Instant downloads bundle on Educents!  It's only available a few more days so be sure to grab it!  It's really good for PRESCHOOL OR KINDERGARTEN as it has many hands on activities that are academic and fun!  It's got rhyming, alphabet, basic math and much more!  You will love, love, love!

https://www.educents.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/47032/






No comments

Back to Top