Wonderful Wish List Linky

Hi everyone!  Thank you for stopping by for the 


I thought I would take some time to share a couple of my favorite items that are on my wish list for the upcoming Teachers Pay Teachers Sale.

So first off I need to feed into my students' needs and interests if I'm we're going to survive the rest of the school year, right?  There are four fun products on my must have wish list.
First up is Cruise Design by Hardcore Teaching Resources.  I think I just might be an active participant in the fun activities that are planned for the students.  Plan a dessert menu?  Oh, yes, I think I could definitely do that!  Also on my list is Really Gross Stuff by Lindsay Flood of Primary Polka Dots.  Right now we're completing our FOSS insect unit (gross!).  I figure that if we make it through that, we can make it through Really Gross Stuff.


The next two items on my list are Ready to Be a Big Kid by Amy Lemons and Depth and Complexity Literature Circles/Book Clubs by Tina's Teaching Treasures. Ready to Be a Big Kid is going to be a wonderful wrap-up for this year!  The Book Clubs one is something I want to look over this summer to make my book clubs even better!


Now I thought I'd share a couple of my products that might make the rest of your year easier and help you look forward to next year.  First up is my Paper Airplane Unit.  This is a completely integrated unit that includes reading, writing, math and science...and let me tell you, my students said it was F-U-N!
Now, if you've started thinking about next year and want to try a themed-out room or change up your theme, I have many Room Themes that you can check out.


Don't forget that TPT is having a Teacher Appreciation Sale May 6-7.  My store will be 20% off and then TPT will add an additional 10% bringing the total to 28% off!  A perfect time to collect some things for this year and maybe even for next.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Chalk-One-Up-For-The-Teacher

Now, be sure to check out some other seller's who want to share their wishlists and amazing products with you.


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Chalk-One-Up-For-The-Teacher

No comments

Back to Top