It's All Fun and Games: Hopscotch {A FREEBIE Hop}



Are you hopping around to all of our blogs collecting our FREEBIES?


We all form a big circle, so make sure you hop around and collect all of the goodies.

My FREEBIE is a sampler from my Spin and Learn Print and Go unit, which you can grab for 50% off on Sunday only.

To collect your FREEBIE simply click on the picture below.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spin-and-Learn-Print-and-Go-Activities-for-Centers-Early-Finishers-SAMPLER-1297466

Now to go to the next hopscotch square, click on the picture below.




4 comments

  1. Another great game I've picked up on the hop - thank you so much!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Wish I taught little ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great!!!! Thank you!!! How can I be a part of a blog hop? It looks like fun!!!!!!
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top