Monday Meet Me

I am so loving this series from The Teaching Tribune.  So thankful for Mel and her great ideas.  I love reading about everyone and feeling like I truly do know them.  

So are you ready for today's


Here is my Monday Meet Me







Anyone else nervous about flying?  I can't remember the last time I did it.  I know it was before September 11, because that only made me more nervous.

I would lov eto hear what is on your bucket list.  I also want to see the Northern Lights...ever more than skating in Rockefeller Center.  Have you done either of these things?

Awwww...my dream.  My cute, little teacher store.  


4 comments

  1. Great getting to know more about you. Skating in Rockefeller Center during Christmas time is on my bucket list too!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could take a train to NYC, you need to go ice skating there, it is beautiful in the winter. Love your store idea. If you ever open it, sell wine too, many teachers like to "wine down." We used to joke about running a bar and driving the teachers home in a school bus, I would be the designated driver since I can't drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go to a cute little teacher shop that had wi-fi, treats, tea/coffee, crafts, etc. What a neat concept!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top