Monday Meet Up Linky

Have you seen all of the fun that's planned over at The Teaching Tribune?  You will not want to miss one single day of it.  First up is...

http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/06/monday-meet-up-2nd-june-2014.html

So today I would like you to meet my wonderful friend Cynthia!  About a year and a half ago I noticed that Cynthia had been doing some pretty cool things on her TPT FB store and thankfully I asked her about it.  She invited me to team up with some other amazing and wonderful ladies.  They have been such a gift to me and because of them, I have "met" all of you.  I am so thankful for that day, because it really has changed my life in so many ways!


If you want to visit Cynthia's blog or her TPT store, you'll find plenty of teaching ideas for grades 2-3.

If you haven't already done so, grab a bloggy friend and hop on over to The Teaching Tribune and link up!

No comments

Back to Top