Monday Meet Up with The Teaching Tribune

I LOVE today's topic.  I cannot wait to go around and read everyone's top 3 Thankful Thoughts!

http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/06/monday-meet-up-5.html

It was really hard to think of just 3.  I could have said health (SUPER thankful), happiness or even trials and tribulation (what doesn't kill you makes you stronger), but I decided to go with people.


So first up is family.  Ahhh!  Where would we be without them?  We have my fantastic kiddo, my hero dad and my amazingly talented mom.  I'm thankful for my family.

Second is this group of girls.  They are just a fantastic group of ladies.  Each one is amazing by themselves and together they are a powerhouse of humor, kindness, smarts and grace.  I'm thankful for Lauren, Jen, Caron, Melissa, Michele, Becky (and not pictures Ally and Laura).

Third is the fantastic group of ladies that live in my computer.  I cannot believe that a chance comment one day on Cynthia's 2nd Grade Pad FB page led me to this amazing group...and another powerhouse of friends.  I'm thankful for Kathy & Susan, Martha, Patti, Samantha, Michelle, Merinda, Christi, Wendy, Terry, Cynthia, Diane, Randi, Mel, Jennifer, Monique, Lacey, Laureen, Karla, Teresa, and Christina.
(I hope I got everyone!)  Plus, I am thankful for all of the other bloggy friends that I have met along the way.  You know who you are! ;-)

So, what are you thankful for?  I'd love for you to leave a comment and tell me.  :-)

2 comments

  1. I love how you did your thankful post with all the pictures! New follower from the linky! :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your thankful for post! It is so adorable! :)
    ~Michelle
    from Well, Michelle?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top