Worksheet Wednesday - Math

It's Week 2 of TTT's Summer Bloggin' and my first time linking up for




Have you tried Interactive Notebooks?  Can I just tell you how much I love them?  
So many reasons why...
  • It completely engages the kiddos.
  • It shows where you've taught the skills.
  • It allows students to take notes around the topic that you've taught.
  • It is easy to differentiate.
  • It allows your students to tap into their Multiple Intelligences.
  • It is simple to implement Kagan strategies when sharing the notebooks.
I wanted to share a newly listed FREEBIE with you in case you're interested in trying out Interactive Notebooks.  I mean for FREE, why not, right?
This is a really fun clock activity.  
When the product is finished it should look like this:

My kiddos loved working with these.

You can grab yours by clicking on the picture below.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Flip-Flap-Fun-Math-FREEBIE-Clock-1272634

If you want to check out the whole unit, you can find it right here:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Flip-Flap-Fun-for-Math-Interactive-Notebooks-970853

 I hope you love Interactive Notebooks as much as I do!

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for this. I'm still working hard over here in jolly old England (we break up from school near to the end of July) so it is great to find some time saving freebies which are just perfect for my little learners.Pempis Palace

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top