Meet the Teacher Blogger Linky


Hi there!  I'm linking up with Stephanie over at Falling into First for a really fun Meet The Teacher Blogger party.


So, this is me



It's time for a


Spending time with my sweet son,  hanging out with my fantastic friends,  pretty much any crime drama (Blue Bloods, NCIS, CSI),  being creative, anything dark chocolate, fountain Coke, apples with peanut butter, foot massages & pedis, stormy days, shopping, and the ocean.

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
First of all, I really can't imagine NOT being a teacher.  It encompasses so many things that I love.  BUT, if I had to, I would love to own a little store that totally caters to teachers...amazing school supplies, delicious and reasonable lunches, coffee bar...just a fabulous place for teachers to hang out.
THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Giver.  Stressball.  Mom.

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
"I just LOVE it when the copy machine consistently jams wasting my entire prep time!"
 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
Oooh!  Hmmmmm!  We were just talking about this the other day.  I would love to know my grandma as a grown up.  I would totally have to have her there.
As for a famous person, how about Brad Paisley and Kenny Chesney for entertainment.

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE? 
Keeping Your Head Above Water

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 
  The ability to make time stand still.  I always look around and am amazed at how quickly life flies by us.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING? 

Be Kind.
 
Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
  I think you would all be better off if I didn't sing!  YIKES!!

 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
YES!  I love staying up late, but I also love getting up early.  Not a good combo, huh?  I absolutely LOVE the early morning hours, but it's so great just to be able to stay up late!
 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
I can't necessarily say it's my favorite, but I really enjoyed creating my most recent science units.
Science is so interesting to me.  I love having my students dig deeper with whatever unit we are studying. 

This is a bundled unit featuring plants, matter, and weather.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Science-Interactive-Notebook-with-Experiments-BUNDLE-Matter-Plants-Weather-1369448

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Science-Interactive-Notebook-with-Experiments-BUNDLE-Matter-Plants-Weather-1369448

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Science-Interactive-Notebook-with-Experiments-BUNDLE-Matter-Plants-Weather-1369448

I love that there are so many facets:  an interactive dictionary, interactive activities centered around the topic and 4 fun experiments with directions and interactive recording sheets for the students.  (Can you tell I am in love with interactive?)
Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

Wow!  Something you don't know about me?  I'm pretty much an open book.  I guess if there's something you want to know about me, just ask!



3 comments

  1. HAHAHAHAH your quote!! I spent an hourrrrrr trying to unjam BOTH copiers today. DISLIKE! Loved your post :)

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I am trying to keep my head above water too! I just had my second child in May and that is my biggest fear about starting the new year is managing being a wife, mom to two kids, and just keeping up with my ECSE kiddos!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top