Weekend Reflections

Here is Las Vegas, the public schools are not in session yet, although I have been working on it (reveal coming soon).  We officially report back on the 20th with kiddos coming on the 25th.  I have actually given myself the week "off".  Which only means I'm not working in my classroom, but I am getting work done at home.

So, it's time for
 

I do have to share one thing that we did this week, which was attend the AMAZING school supply giveaway that the MGM Resorts and their employees put on every year.  I got enough goodies for my classroom to cover one of the tables in my classroom.  If you come to Vegas, I hope you'll consider staying at an MGM Resorts hotel. 

Here's my IG collage that I created from the event.


Now the for the linky.  Feel free to link up your blog post below with your reflections on YOUR week.  I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to this past week!  (Remember, you can use products in your blog post, but please don't link directly to your TPT store, if you have one...and don't forget to include the button, please.)



No comments

Back to Top