Weekend Reflections

Well, we have just finished up our 3 teacher reporting days and the kiddos will be coming on Monday...ready or not!

It's time for

We were so lucky to only have just a few meetings and were able to spend a lot of time working in our classrooms, meeting with grade levels, etc.  I am sooooo thankful that my sweet son came up and helped me and the school a LOT...in fact, we went up yesterday and he spent about 2 hours helping in the office.  LOVE that boy!!

My classroom reveal will be coming soon, but I just have to say that I really don't care to move classrooms again.  WHAT.A.LOT.OF.WORK!

Soooooo....how was your week?  You can link up right here:



1 comment

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for your post so I could link up! I totally understand the craziness of the beginning of the year. Hope you've been able to relax a little bit this weekend.

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top