Weekend Reflections - A Look Back at Your Teaching Week

Hi, friends!  If you're just stopping by for the first time, welcome!  If you've been here before, welcome back!  

Today I want to introduce a new weekly linky called Weekend Reflections - A Look Back at the Past Week.



If you're a blogger, this will be a great place to stop by and link up as you reflect upon the previous week...maybe an amazing lesson that you taught, maybe a hilarious, hard-to-believe-if-you-weren't-there story, or maybe something that touched your heart in such an incredible way that you just have to share.  (To participate, just plop this button on your page and link up.  I will also be pinning your posts throughout the week.  It's as easy as that!)

As a reader, this will be a great place to gather ideas and inspiration from other teachers around the world.  

While I, personally, have not started back to school yet, I know several friends have, so it's time to get this linky party started!

So everyone, welcome!  Come in, link up, sit a spell, and enjoy.  






3 comments

  1. This is a great idea! I don't start school for another two weeks, but I can't wait to see what others will post! I have a million school-related projects planned for next week so I'll link up then. ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea! I was looking for a linky to use on the weekends! I will start linking up when I go back to school.

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea... After all, aren't we always encouraging our students to reflect on their learning? :) I'm looking forward to joining this linky once school starts in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top