Jump into January Blog Hop

Well, Christmas sure flew by quickly, if you ask me.  All that prepping and planning and in the blink of an eye, it's over.  I love that when my son was little he used to walk around all year long telling us that he had a Christmas heart.  Awww!  I need to ask him if he still feels that way!

So I know it seems that we were just in school yesterday and probably aren't thinking one little bit about going back, right?  Welllllllllllll...truth be told...me either, BUT, several friends and I wanted to get together and make that task just a little easier for you.

So we're presenting the 
Blog Hop Button

 Hop around to grab the no/low prep freebies, and then enter to win an 
Amazon gift card at the end of the hop! 

I am the twelfth stop!

Here's my NO prep freebie to use your first week back! 

So here is my FREEBIE.
It's part of an upcoming pack and you can grab it simply by clicking on the picture.
This is part of an upcoming bigger pack. 
It's perfect for purposeful work for your early finishers.
If you like it, watch for the complete pack coming in January.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Early-Finishers-Sampler-1616588
 Now hop on over to my sweet friend, Larueen, over at Teach With Laughter by clicking the button below! 
 
Next Stop



3 comments

  1. Thank you - I love the Boggle - pardon me if this is a silly question - but what rules do your students follow when they do your boggle sheets? I know when I play traditional Boggle the letters need to be adjacent. Do your students follow the same rules?
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You picture link cracks me up! I want to hang that in my classroom above the activities for my early finishers! I would love for you to stop by my blog and join my New Year's Linky Party! Hope to read more from you soon.

    Susan
    PassioninPortableland

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top