8000 Facebook Fans Celebration


Never in my wildest imagination did I think this would EVER happen!

I started TPT as a creative outlet and to grow my technology skills.  
Here is what my first TPT payout looked like
Promise not to laugh?

Hahaha!  Obviously I had no business skills.  
For the first few years I dabbled in TPT when I had time.

Then, I met this amazing group of ladies who saved me from myself.  (Thankfully!)

I have made some AMAZING friendships along the way, learned about technology, and marketing, and grown so much as a teacher!

I am thankful every day for TPT and Paul Edelman, who founded TPT.  What a great example of someone who saw a need, filled that need, and made thousands of teachers available to come to my classroom every day simply through the click of a button.

When they say life-changing, to me, that describes TPT perfectly and for so many reasons!

So, who is ready to celebrate with me?


7 comments

  1. Congratulations! This is an amazing milestone!

    Gina
    Miss Peluso's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing accomplishment. Congrats!
    Kimberly
    Loving Kinders Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your milestone! My TpT/blogger journey began with small steps like yours a year ago. I've not reaped huge financial rewards, but the network of support and collaborative nature of teachers I've met in person and in cyberspace has been life-changing for me! Thanks for continuing to share your gifts!
    ~Jennifer
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I'm plugging along and hope to one day be as successful. In the meantime I value all the friends and collaboration I share with my fellow teachers!
    Sebrina
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAHOO for YOU !! I am on TpT but haven't ventured into blogging yet. You are an inspiration !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the $50 shopping spree! I am not lucky at all and am in shock. But not too shocked to go shopping.....Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket. Maybe my luck has changed! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top