2 for Tuesday

It's another round of 2 for Tuesday!  

Not sure where you are but holy moly it is H-O-T here in Vegas!  I know some of our surrounding areas are also feeling the heat, too! We've been "hiding out" in our house trying to stay cool.

Last we had an amazing trip to Huntington Beach. LOVE that area!  
...and it's really OK that I cried all the way from the beach back to our hotel room, right?  RIGHT?
Ahhh! If you live anywhere near the beach, I hope you appreciate it. I honestly don't think my eyes could ever get tired of looking at it.


 Anyway, on to 2 for Tuesday.

If you'd like to link up, we'd love to have you.  Here are the 2 images that you will need.





Here are my two products that I am putting on sale.  
This week I decided to put two of my bundles on sale to save you even more money.
You can find these 2 bundles by clicking on the image below.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/My-Products/Category:209694

Anyway, I hope you're all staying cool.  2 for Tuesday will be taking a break next week as I will be attending the I Teach 2nd and the TPT conferences as well as hanging out with all of my amazing bloggy buddy friends!  If you are coming to Vegas I can't wait to see you! 





8 comments

  1. Check your link to your product. It tries to sign me up to be a TPT seller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see YOU Cyndie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your Snip-its idea! Even though my middle school students are past using pictures, I can see how I could adapt the concept for my older students. :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time joining up. Thank you for hosting!
    Storie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this-- I look forward to it each Tuesday!

    Mandy
    The 4th Grade Journey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your link isn't working correctly. It brought me to my TPT Seller page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cyndie! This is my first time joining in. What fun...Happy Tuesday it is.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time joining. Thank you so much for this great linky!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top